Saturday, January 29, 2011

DAY 62

I washed the dog yesterday. This morning, into the dirty pond he plops. Yep, had to wash him again.

Started to get mad, then I saw myself. How many times has God cleaned me up, and after not so long a time had to do it again.

I am thankful for a God who has a multitude of tender mercies to pour out on me.

Psalm 51:1
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

The Good News - God has plenty of mercy for all that call upon Him.

Psalm 86:5
For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

And I really liked this verse.

Psalm 85:10
Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.

1 comment: