Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY 54

Sunshine. It just sets the heart on the right path after days of clouds.

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

What comfort. The Lord will show us our path. He is in charge of our welfare and the way to go.

Psalm 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Go confidently, seek the Lord, and He will show the way.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 comment:

  1. Love that shot. Is that your piano? Do you play? I play at it. IOW, not well. But I love to try.

    Oh, my captcha word was TASOM. Made me think of Take A Sip Of My coffee. Yes!

    ReplyDelete