Thursday, January 13, 2011

DAY 46

A beautiful dawn only possible because there are clouds. Without the soft blanket of gray, there would not be the color and shapes to ooh and ahh at.

Thinking of my spiritual walk, I think it's the same. Yes, it would be great if I was always on target with the Lord, Perfect even. But that is not happening.

So my human nature that diverts my attention from the Lord, become a soft blanket of mess in my life, but God shines on the messes I make and turns them into good. Testimonies that can help others and encourage them in the Lord.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

My heart sings out to the Great I AM who is at work in me and around me. Even though I am not perfect, My Redeemer is and He it is who is at work in me.
The author and finisher of my faith.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;...

<>

For some reason, I have been impressed with the idea that it is a physical picture of my spiritual health.

Hmm, still alive, at little scraggly and really needed water this morning. BUT it's still alive! Fresh growth.

Today - the Lord did give me clear direction for my writing. The question that was on my mind.

Thank You Jesus, that You are a present help whenever we turn to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment