Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DAY 37

A gaze at the sun through the blinds.

Made me wonder, what blinds, obstacles, preconceived ideas do I look through to see my Lord?

How can I see clearer?

In the natural, I had to make an effort. Had to go outside. Had to look up.

The Lord commands us to seek Him.

Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.


1 Chronicles 22:19
Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise therefore, and build ye the sanctuary of the LORD God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and the holy vessels of God, into the house that is to be built to the name of the LORD

How do we go about seeking the Lord?

Prayer
Study His Word
Fasting

Get up and go somewhere to seek Him - Jesus often went to the wilderness to pray.

Get away from the clamoring of the world and go to the quiet place and listen to the still small voice.

Seek Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment