Sunday, January 23, 2011

DAY 56

Sunday -- Sonday -- Sabbath

Mark 2:27
And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

A day of rest from our normal duties. A day to reset our hearts toward heaven. Praying that the Lord would create a clean heart in us.

I woke up and wondered if I would be able to find any flowers in the field. Being January, the midst of winter, I wasn't sure.

Aha found 2 kinds. Both what most would call weeds, but I like them. One has three purple spears pointing skyward as if to say "I live, even in winter."



This one is a burst of yellow joy in a field of mostly brown leaves and grass.


Take time this day to enjoy what the Lord has done.
Reflect on what He is doing in your life.

Rejoice that this is the day that the Lord has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment