Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY 36

Still waters.

The 23rd Psalm
1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

A passage most of us have memorized.
Time to once again learn these words, do these words, and rest in these words.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Is He? Have you answered the call to enter His flock? If so, are you an obedient lamb, choosing to follow the shepherd?

Make this year a time to come under the authority of the Shepherd. Learn to trust Him and follow Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment