Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DAY 213

July 13. Thirty eight years ago today, my sweet husband and I were married. I am blessed. We still love each other and our love has grown and matured. I trust my husband. Believe in him that he wants only good for me. That day, I took on his name. A good name.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

When I became a Christian, I took on the name of my Lord. And over the years, I have learned to trust Him and understand that He has only good for me.

And I await the coming marriage of the Bride and Lamb.

Revelation 19:7
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

The Believers, the church, is being made ready. The hour is approaching. Let us bathe ourselves in humility and grace. Smooth our dress by praying and listening and obeying the Lord. The day is approaching and we will be ready.

Come Lord Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary sweet friend. Hope you both enjoy this special day.

    ReplyDelete