Monday, July 4, 2011

DAY 205

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.Psalm 33:12

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


Psalm 119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

1 Corinthians 8:9
But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

And in case Americans forget where their liberty comes from:

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Happy Independence Day - Walk in the Liberty that Jesus won for us.
GOD BLESS AMERICA! FOR HIS GRACE IS SHED ON THEE!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower.

    I invite you to visit and follow TOGB.

    God bless and have a Nice Day :-)

    ReplyDelete