Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Called

DAY 224

2 Chronicles 7:14

14If my people, which are called ...

God called Adam in the Garden, and Adam hid because he had sinned.

Isaiah 45:3
And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.
4For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Acts 2:39
For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

Mark 1:20
And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him.

Revelation 19:9
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb...

Did you hear His voice in the cool of the day? Has your heart leapt at the Master's voice? Does your spirit leap with joy at His calling?

Listen and follow.

Rejoice you called of the Lord. You have been called to pray for your land.

No comments:

Post a Comment