Friday, April 1, 2011

DAY 120

Friends! I love them. They're gifts from God. Wonderful creations of the Most High, bought by the blood of His Son, and each a special glimpse into the image of God.

I've heard it said that at times we need God with skin on...that is a description of what our Godly friends are to us.

Reach out to a friend today. Give them some of God's love wrapped in flesh.

Proverbs 17:17
A friend loveth at all times...

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


And the most awesome friend we have is Jesus.

What a friend we have in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment