Thursday, April 7, 2011

DAY 126

Isaiah 60:1
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world.

Jesus is our light. When we believe in Him we should turn our backs on darkness and follow that light. We may stumble, but if we but cry out and look to the Light, He will pick us up and show us the way.

Walk in the Light of the Lord, showing others the way. For His glory has risen upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment