Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DAY 132

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 59:12
For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

James 3:10
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

Proverbs 17:28
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

Hmm, think I will have a quiet morning, except to praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment