Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 127

Looking up to Jesus, our example, just what would Jesus do?

Luke 4:18-19 18The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
John 14:12
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in (Jesus) Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

Jesus made the blind to see, the lame to walk, the dumb to speak, healed the sick, set free the captives, and raised the dead, and preached the gospel. That is what Jesus did, that is what we are to be doing.

Raised any dead lately?

Me either. What do we do about that? Seek Him. Daily, cling to the Lord and ask, knock, and seek. Study His word and listen. Invite the Holy Spirit into your lives and follow His lead. As you Hear and See what the Lord would have you say and do, step out in faith and obey.

The world is dying for the church to walk as Jesus walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment