Saturday, December 4, 2010

DAY 6

My front yard. Morning 6, a quiet Saturday.
Birds calling, chirping, tweeting. Cool air gently
lapping against my face. And the quiet stillness of
my spirit within me. Waiting, listening, expecting
the Presence of my Lord.

And in minutes, my heart calls out his name,
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Then my God lives,
my God lives, my God lives!



A new day, new mercy, God's love shining upon us, His forgiveness reigning, Eternal life promised to all who believe.

In my Father-in-law's often spoken words--"It doesn't get any better than this."

Hymn
Lord Jesus Christ, Be Present Now
1. Lord Jesus Christ, be present now,
Our hearts in true devotion bow,
Thy Spirit send with grace divine,
And let thy truth within us shine.

Psalm 16:11
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Amen and again I say Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment