Friday, December 10, 2010

DAY 12

Matthew 11:30
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

My shoulders have been sore, don't know why. Surely not from heavy lifting. Through the night I could hear in my spirit -- Hallelujah! Over and over

And then the Lord impressed on me that I needed to raise my arms in praise. SO I did this morning and they do feel better.

How many burdens weigh us down needlessly? The answer is to throw them up to the Lord.
Jesus promises that His burden is light, his yoke easy.

The world is another story. Pressures come from all directions with no relief in sight. Religion, as defined by the Pharisees as a never ending list of do's and don'ts, only adds to the burden.

Seek the Lord and listen in the quiet to see what He would have you do. Give your burdens over to Him. Raise your arms and voice in Praise, letting the burdens of life slip from your shoulders. We were never meant to live this life on our own. God designed us to need Him.

Hymn
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
1. What a Friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear;
What a privilege to carry Everything to God in prayer!
Oh what peace we often forfeit, Oh what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry Everything to God in prayer!


Go into the day, praising the
Great I AM. Knowing that He
is for you and will never leave you.

Taking your burdens to Him and
leaving them there.

And Rejoice that our God lives!
He hears us, cares for us, and loves us.
Forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment