Monday, December 13, 2010

DAY 14

This was Sunday Morning. Would have blogged yesterday but my Internet decided to stop working. So I am Barnes and Noble using their WiFi.

Haha. What the enemy meant for evil, God is working to my good and pleasure. How wonderful to have an excuse to go the bookstore and write!

James 1 2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

How good is our God that He is always for us. Working all things for our good, strengthening our faith and character. So that we know we can trust Him.

It seems to me that the trials in life point to our need to trust Him. HE is worthy.
Whatever you are going through these days, look to Him, the Truth, the Way, and the Life. He is trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment