Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DAY 31

Morning with clouds and warm temps. Not bad for the end of the year.

So yesterday I went on my adventure to seek the Lord. Found Him in a good friend. We have a friendship that was formed by a God connection. What a blessing. Lunch and a movie.

We saw the The Dawn Trader. The movie of another of C S Lewis' Books. IT was good. What an adventure, and it had powerful ideas and truths to convey to children of all ages. I enjoyed it.

After the movie, my friend and I prayed for anyone who entered that theater that they would get the message and seek out just who Aslan was portraying.

I found that I am surrounded by the Great I AM if I but open my eyes and see. His glory does fill the earth.


Psalm 72:19
And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.

Well, I am off on another day of adventure with my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment