Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DAY 10

Yesterday at sunset. I love the warm light on the trees against the backdrop of clouds. I love clouds.

My son and husband just shake their heads at my pictures because they are filled with clouds.

Oh well. It's a good thing I like clouds because this morning, it is cloudy.





Pretty clouds though. Soft gray infused with a hint of pink. They're not storm clouds, more of a heavenly blanket.

Psalm 36:5
Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Even though I couldn't see the sun, I knew it was there. So too is our faith, when troubles cloud our vision, we can reach beyond what we see and know that HE is there.

Hymn
Our God, Our Help in Ages Past
1. Our God, our Help in ages past, Our Hope for years to come,
Our Shelter from the stormy blast, And our eternal Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment