Monday, September 19, 2011

The Mouth!

The Word of God has much to say about our mouths. The wise will put a guard on what is said. The fool will think with their mouth open.

Be Wise.

“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.Ephesians 4:29

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 141:3
Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Proverbs 6:12
A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.

Proverbs 10:14
Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near
destruction.
Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Matthew 15:18
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

James 3:10
Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment