Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Who You Are NOT who you aren't.

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:..

I love this verse. God saying He is the great I AM. The words thunder in their meaning, saying I am all that is necessary and good and wonderful and needed.

In our own lives, we too need to look at what we are. As Believers, we are the children of the living God. And with Jesus, heirs to the kingdom.


Too many times, we look at others and say or think, I am not -good enough, able to write like they do, smart like them, as pretty as they are, and on and on.

Instead, declare who you are. I am a child of God. I am loved by the Creator, HE has called me to write. I am a writer and HE will see me through.
We are because He is.

Rejoice in the Great I AM. Feel His love blowing against your back, lifting you up, cheering you on. And know that HE has only good plans for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment