Sunday, December 5, 2010

DAY 7

I awake before the alarm, consider going back to sleep, but my heart beats with its own alarm and I hear in my soul Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

Over and over and over, my soul delights in the Lord. I can't resist, so with joy I get up grab the Iphone, and go outside.

Cold, a north wind bringing us its wintry blast.
The clouds even look icy.


Every day is new in the Lord. And I rejoice to see His handiwork. To walk in the path He has laid out for me even before the founding of the earth

Hymn
From All that Dwell Below the Skies
1. From all that dwell below the skies
Let the Creator's praise arise;
Alleluia! Alleluia! Let the Redeemer's name be sung
Thro' every land by every tongue
Alleluia! Alleluia!
Alleluia! Alleluia!

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Praise Him today, and all days. For He is worthy of all praise.
Rejoice and again I say rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment