Friday, December 3, 2010

DAY 5

Add a few clouds to the morning skies and the Lord uses them to paint the dawn. Truly what a beautiful day.

Ah, Lord. You've given me another morning. Help me use this time to know You better, to show You better to others, to worship You better.

I love You, Lord. My heart is full of joy for Your presence.



Reflections of the sunrise over the pond. And how I want to be a reflection of the Savior. Let Your light shine in me, Lord.

EPH 5:8 For you were once darkness,
but now you are light in the Lord.
Walk as children of light.





Hymn
Hark, A Thrilling Voice is Sounding
1. Hark, a thrilling voice is sounding! "Christ is nigh!" we hear it say;
"Cast away the works of darkness, O ye children of the day!"

__
Hallelujah for the time is coming. Walk as children of the day, singing and praising the Everlasting God. Preparing the way for Him in your hearts. Seeking Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Go into the day and shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment