Saturday, December 11, 2010

DAY 13

Aha! I have evidence the sun has risen!

Makes me wonder, can others see evidence of the
Risen Son by looking at me?

Isaiah 42:6
“I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles

Take courage for it is the Lord that makes the light, HE is the light. Don't be caught up thinking you have to make the light.

Instead, meditate on the Lord, listen for His instruction, and do what He would have you do. Sometimes, just in your peace or smile, people will see His reflection in you.

Ephesians 5:8-9

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth)

No comments:

Post a Comment