Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Lord's Bouquet

Spring Bouquet

In God is my salvation and my glory: 
the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. 


Are we not the Lord's bouquet? Creation's crowning glory. Made in His image. Breathed into life by his breath. Destined to live with Him forever.
Even after the Fall, God Knew. God Provided. God Saved us. 

We are His, but live only because we have been grafted into the True Vine. 

John 15:5
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Draw from the living waters, tap into the God flowing source of the Vine, Jesus, and live gloriously. So full of Life that you give off the sweet fragrance of Grace and Mercy. Drawing others to the Lord as they gaze on the beauty of a life lived in Him.

Spring Forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment