Thursday, March 1, 2012

Limitations


Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:25-26


Ouch! Hurt my back again. Nothing serious, just a nagging pain in the back. I just can't vacuum anymore. Oh the grief.  LOL  A painful funny to me.

But what do we do when faced with situations and circumstances that we cannot handle alone?

Praise the Lord!  We are limited, God is not. He is our strength. When faced with limitations, learn to rest in Him. Rely on His strong right arm.

When we are weak, He is strong. Remember the song - Jesus loves me this I know. For the Bible tells me so ...

Sing it out. and Believe it!  For when we are weak, He is strong. Strong to heal. Strong to provide. Strong to make a way where there isn't one.

In our limitations - we can learn to rely on the Great I Am. And that's where we need to be anyway.

For He is strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment