Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mindful

I love this tree. Don't know what kind it is but it's beautiful.

Which brings me to the days word that popped in my head. Mindful.

Mindful according to Webster's means aware.
one of the synonyms listed is alive.
I like to play with words and I look at Mindful and wonder just what is my mind full of?
1 Chronicles 16:15
Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
This season take a break and do a mind check. Where is it? And what is it full of?
Has the news taken over, or the fact the God is God of all things?
What presents to buy or His Holy Presence?
Words someone spoke to you that caused hurt, or Words of Life from your Father in Heaven.
Be mindful of what you are filling your mind with.
Rejoice for the Lord has come and is coming again!

No comments:

Post a Comment