Monday, February 6, 2012

We have an Enemy. We are at war.

Psalm 33:4-5
For the word of the LORD holds true, and we can trust everything he does. He
loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the LORD fills the earth.


We are at war and have an enemy. It is best we don't forget it. Not that we should fear the enemy, for our Lord has overcome him. In Christ, we have the victory. He is able to fight for us.

Exodus 15:2-4

 2The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
 3The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

2 Corinthians 10:3
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

2 Corinthians 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Fight in the strength of His might. Lay hold of the Word of God, your weapon against the wiles of the devil. And wield that sword aloud. Proclaim the Truth of the Lord. Fight with the Sword of the Spirit that you have been given. And keep your armor on.

But never forget that the battle rages. Pray for one another. Speak the Truth and know that we do win. Through the Lord, we are victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment