Friday, February 3, 2012

What are we to do?


But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.


Storm clouds rumble on the horizon. Troubles rear their ugly heads and mock the children of God. The enemy sneers his threats.

What are we to do? Are we to rant and rave, shaking our fists at the TV? Are we to cower in a cave and hoard supplies? Are we to give up?

NO!  

No, and again I say, no. We are to sing of the power of our Mighty God. The Creator of all. The One who holds all things in His hands. The One whose mercy is new every morning. The One who died for the sin of the world. The One who has overcome.

Proclaiming the Blood of the Lamb and by our testimony, we too overcome.

All is not lost!  All is His. From the past, today, and tomorrow. 

Sing of His power.

God is Good.







No comments:

Post a Comment