Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DAY 97

Abundance

John 10:10 Jesus said ....
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. And He promises to give us life more abundantly.

Do we believe it?

I was asking the Lord why I find it so easy to find fault. I don't like that critical outlook that I so easily fall into.

His answer - You are seeing through eyes focused on lack.

Hmmm, thought about that. Of course He is right.

I was actually thinking that if someone didn't do something as well as I thought, that put me closer to doing it right, -- closer to Him

Not true. God loves each one of us wholly. It doesn't matter what so and so did or didn't do. His love for me is complete.

God does not operate in lack. He can create a universe with a word, feed 5000 with a loaf of bread and 2 fish. He can meet my needs and everyone else's without shorting anyone else.

He is all in all. Trust Him. Look through eyes focused on the abundant life in Christ. He has it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment