Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DAY 103

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

In these days of trouble, pray, give thanks, walk in the grace that He has shed upon you, and extend words of life to those around, remembering:
  1. John 15:4-5
    Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
    5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Don't be fearful, instead cling to the Lord and listen and do what He says. We are His laborers but only as we abide in Him.

Praise always to Name Above All Names - Jesus - the Prince of Peace, the Lion of Judah, the Lamb that was slain, Our Redeemer and Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment