Monday, March 11, 2013

In Christ

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.





I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Hallelujah! 
Do you see that in Christ, hidden in Christ, when the old enemy looks for whom he can devour, he can't see those hidden in Christ.

When we step outside of that 'zone', outside of walking in the spirit, we come out from the shadow of the Almighty. 

Cling to the Lord. Read His Word and ask Holy Spirit to lead and guide you. 

God's mercy is new every morning and welcomes us back in the fold. 

If you're stumped as to where to begin reading - the book of John is always a good starting place. Get quiet before the Lord, ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes and ears. Speak and read the Word Aloud.

Write down verses that speak to your heart.

And run to Jesus. We are new creations, meant to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to empower us to be able to walk in the Spirit.

Go forth in joy and know that the Lord loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment