Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.


First things first. How easy it is to wake and start your day on the run. But what are we missing?
We very well may be running, but do we know where we are going?

Today, I awoke, I did pray a little but then grabbed my computer to look at something, which led to something else and on and on. Then I realized, my time with the Lord hadn't happened. I hadn't partaken of the Bread of Life and feasted on His Word to start my day.

Fortunately, it's still morning. So I'll go and read the Word. Talk to my Abba Father and get guidance in the way I should walk today.

But how quickly our days escape us. I have found that if I don't have my time with the Lord in the morning, it is just not going to happen.

He desires our presence. We need His.

So I am going to end this post and go and seek my Abba Father and see what He has to tell me today.

Give God your first thoughts of the day,


No comments:

Post a Comment