Thursday, January 10, 2013

Trees, Wisdom, and Life.

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.




This morning which tree did you go to?
Was it the to do list, news, feelings tree?

or did you walk past that one, bend your knee and sit under the Tree of Life?

These busy and trying days, I need to set my eyes on the Tree of Life
Jesus. Go to Him and get my encouragement, assignments, and be filled
with His Presence before I venture out.

Oh that I would do what I know to do.
But I struggle
I wake up and flip on TV before I think and then I am
inundated with the world and find myself sitting under the forbidden tree.

On my own, I am not strong or wise enough to engage in the day and all its trials
without a strong dose of the Tree of Life.

I need to hear His voice
Read His Word and bask in his Presence.
So that He may set my feet on His path for me.

I am getting wiser
I know what to do and with His help
Will do what I need to do.

Praise the Lord
For LIFE and LIFE abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment