Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Have you been digging through the trash?

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 


Do you wonder what it is you are to do? 
Is a situation frustrating you?
Do you need Wisdom?

Ask God.

God will not make fun of  you for asking.
and He will give it to you.

A couple of weeks ago, my husband couldn't find his car keys.
They had vanished but had to be at home somewhere.
We asked everyone who had been in our house to see if they had mistakenly 
taken them. No. So we looked and looked.
Finally after church, my husband went through the trash.
No Keys

I looked at him and said "Maybe we should pray."
He said "Yeah."
And looked down
and
there were his keys
they'd fallen in one of his tennis shoes.

We laughed. I could feel God laughing.
And then God said in my spirit.
"You could have asked me first."

How true and how wise that would have been.
Ask God first.

I intend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment