Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why my head is in the Clouds.

He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.


I love clouds. My husband and son often shake their heads when they look at the pictures I take. 
Why all the cloud pictures? 

They amaze me. From wondrous majestic thunderheads that boil into the sky reaching higher and higher into the heavens. To the wispy fun-filled cirrus.

Who hasn't looked at the great white puffy clouds and seen different images? Or imagined walking on them, floating in the sky on your own white sailing vessel.


And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud

to lead them the way;

And just maybe I like clouds, because God led 
the children of Israel in a pillar of cloud. 

The Lord must like clouds. Jesus went to heaven in a cloud. And of course we have the promise:

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Yep, I think I'll just keep enjoying the clouds. Looking up and watching, praying, and waiting.

He will return,
Jesus is coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment