Friday, March 16, 2012

Reality

Psalm 144
 1Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:



On the road again. To home. To reality. To war with the day to day. I guess I don't really need a battleship, but sometimes those dishes, dust, and bills tempt me.

The biggest strategy the enemy- Satan, the devil - the enemy of God, has deployed is to deceive the children of man that their enemy is flesh and blood. The lie that there is no devil or demons. The Western world of reason bought this lie in grand style.

The battle is not against flesh and blood but against the schemes of the devil.

So I strengthen my heart with the Word of God, put on my armor, and brace for the reality of the battles of the everyday. The familiar that tempts us to let down our guard. Wears us down by rote.

I'm excited. Refreshed. And Ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment