Saturday, March 3, 2012

God knows the time?

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9


I look at my country and the insane immorality that has breached our walls. Good is called evil and evil good. Our TV shows and movies drench our people in sin as if it is perfectly all right but fail to show the consequences of a godless people.

How long will the USA stand in the face of such debauchery? Are we destined to fall as Rome fell? We are certainly following in their footsteps.

The Lord set this nation apart as a shining light. A beacon of freedom. A Christian nation. We have seemingly lost our way.

But I believe there are many who have not bent their knees to Baal. God knows. And God's mercy is surely much grander and deeper than mine. He knows.

God knows the times of every man, woman, and child. And the times of every nation. Whether we are on our way to darkness and judgment, or if by God's grace we are to have a reprieve and another wave of revival to pull us from the abyss, God knows.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Proclaim the Goodness of God, and watch and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment