Thursday, December 29, 2011

Liberty?

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound


Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.


In Christ, we are free. But do we live like it?


Check your worries, and you'll find a chain and a lie wrapped around your neck. 


Psalm 119:45
And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.


It's in Christ we find liberty and walking in His Way where liberty is actualized. 


Study His Word and walk in the Blood-bought Liberty Christ won for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment