Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In God

In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust;
 I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.


In God.
You are safe. 
No other place for your trust
Eternal.

I believe that most of our fears, anxiety, doubts come from the fact we forget that we are eternal in Christ. In God. Nothing will take us from His hand. 
And we have eternity. No limits to His goodness.

But in this world, those who do not know Him, and even we as we confine ourselves to the flesh, walk in lack. Can't have. Limited sight, limited hopes, limited.
There isn't enough favor to go around, so the flesh clamors for its fair share. Because in the flesh, who else will help? In the flesh, it's a dog eat dog world. 

But for those of us in Christ, we are not of this world. We are instructed to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. 

In Christ
We have abundance.
Eternity with God is ours, now.
If the world steals from us, the Lord restores.
Abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment