Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ask Me.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.


The other day I was walking down a path, staring at the ground I thought how I would like to have enough money to just go and buy what I wanted. 

In my spirit, I felt the Lord hug me and heard him say "Honey, what is it you want?"

So sweet was His word to me, like a Father with his little daughter. But when I thought, nothing came to my mind. I really didn't need anything, really didn't want anything.  

I know, I've been around this mountain before. But this time it really sank in. The Lord is my Shepherd. He desires to give me all I would want or need. And they will only be good gifts. It is my continual lesson on learning to trust in Him. 

Psalm 37:4

 4Delight thyself also in the LORD: 
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

This is my life verse, the one He gave me. And I have to say I do have the desires of my heart. The Lord is good and trustworthy.

SO I have everything I need. When I do have a desire, I'll take it to my Father in heaven. If it's good for me, i will have it. I have no doubts about that. 

The Lord is my Shepherd, and I shall not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment