Thursday, August 9, 2012

When fear strikes - run to the shadow.

Psalm 91



He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.



What a time we are living in. Drought, Pestilence, Famine,
Wars and rumors of wars, Earthquakes, Asteroids,
And the list goes on.

But I have good news. Run to the Almighty.
Cling to Him and abide in the secret place.

What is that Secret Place?
I believe it is Jesus Christ.
In Him we are safe
By His blood we are cleansed an can enter the Holy of Holies.

Do you know Jesus?
Have you answered His knock and invited Him in to your heart?

If not, it's not too late. 

Jesus Said
Matthew 10:32
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Now is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment