Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The God of My Life

Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.


I love this verse. 
Amazing how you can find treasures in His Word.
Just think, as night gives way to day, His
Lovingkindness toward you rises with the sun.

Put that in your mind as you go out today.
God commands His lovingkindness toward  you.
And tonight, go to bed realizing that His song is with you.

The God of  my life.
My Lord and my God
I pray to you.

Continuously acknowledging that He is God.
Not shaken by the things around me, but turning my words
and thoughts in prayer to the God of my Life.
Knowing that His lovingkindness covers me during the day
and by night He sings over me.

Search the scriptures today and find a treasure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment