Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ambushed


Ambushed. The attack you didn't see coming.
What really hurts is I should know better.
As a Christian, I know we are told to put on the whole armor of God

Why?
To withstand the schemes of the enemy.

And that's what make me mad.
when I fail to heed the warnings and fall
into the harsh world of my flesh in all its unholiness.

Falling as sure as Adam and Eve at first bite.
And they had been warned too.

I rejoice in the forgiveness extended to me
The holy sacrifice of the blood of my Savior who cleanses me
After I turn to Him, confess, repent, He
Picks me up and judges me clean.

Yes the ambushes come.
Yes be ready, prayed up, wise, and wear the Armor of God
and Praise the Lord that God has supplied all our need.
Especially the need for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment