Friday, August 19, 2011

The Good Life

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.”


John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him (Jesus) should not perish, but have eternal life.


John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.


John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Rejoice in the Light. Walk as those who know the truth and believe. Celebrate the Good Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment