Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DAY 201

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Still trying to get my trust balanced. Now I find out that not only is my trust rusty it is also picky.

The Lord showed me last night that not only do I need to trust Him, but I need to trust others. Trust that He is at work in the lives of those around me. Regardless of how I see it.

Whoa. God at least is worthy of trust. He does no wrong. But other people, like me, yikes. How am I to trust others?

We know He has placed authorities over us. Like them or not, God is still in control and holds the hearts of the leaders in His hand.

If He is working in my life, then I have to know that He is working in the lives of those around me. I have to relinquish the lie I've swallowed that it is up to me to fix the lives of those around me. Only God can do that.

I guess it all boils down to believing that God knows all things and has all things in His hands. Nothing happens that He doesn't know about.

Trust lives in the belief that God loves us. To the degree we understand God's love for us is the level we can trust.

Words are easy to say. Belief carries them down to the heart.

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

No comments:

Post a Comment