Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DAY 2

Oh what a beautiful morning... Love that song. Brrr, a cold crisp 38 degrees this morning. No birds singing at dawn this morning. Guess they were huddled in their downy feathers waiting for the sun to bring some warmth.

I did notice how the sky heralded the coming sun with gold. So shall the glory of the Lord precede Him when he returns. The glory of the Lord fills the earth. Look and see.

No clouds this morning to block the view of the sun this morning. Made me wonder what clouds in my soul and spirit block the view of the Son for me. Yuch, got a few playbacks of wrong-way thinking and actions. Praise the Lord that His mercy is new every morning.

Lord, forgive me for the areas in my life that are not pleasing to You. I ask for wisdom to check out my thoughts, words, and actions with Your Spirit that You placed in me as a seal. Praise the Lord for the Helper, Counselor, Teacher. Thank You for The Holy Spirit.

Arise, Sons of the Kingdom Hymn
Arise, sons of the Kingdom!
The King is drawing nigh
Arise and hail with gladness
The Ruler from on high.

Psalm 143:8
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment