Monday, January 21, 2013

Sow, Sow


“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; 
but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” 



Choices
Life is full of choices
We can choose life or death.

It helps me to keep this is mind
Attitudes want to creep up
will they bring me life or death

Am I cursing my blessings?
What seeds have I sown?

Ah, on my own, it is not a pretty picture.
But in the Spirit, I can transform
my mind, my word, and  my actions.

The Holy Spirit brings forth life
and life abundantly.

The flesh will bring forth decay.
Like the trees in the picture
That is how diverse the two choices are.

Choose this day to walk in the Spirit
And walk in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment