Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rainy days

Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.


We can't live without rain anymore than 
We can live without the Lord.

On these rainy days, I look out and watch the life-giving
water quench the thirsty earth.

And I drop to my knees and thank the Lord of All
that He has made provision for me.
That His shed blood rains down on me,
washes away my sins, and quenches my thirst.

For my soul pants for the presence of the Lord.
Dry and parched I need His Rain
I need His Reign over me.

SO I rejoice at the rain outside
AND I rejoice even more for the rain 
coming down inside over my soul and spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment