Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.
A Cold Heart.
I feel the chill in mine.
A subtle coldness that creeps in
A look of annoyance, impatience, irritation
at those around you, coworkers, even loved ones.
Not to mention the rage at your perceived enemies.
Add a little anger and my heart is cool
They deserve it, I say
Let them have
And I cringe. COLD.
How did I get here?
And what do I do?
How do you warm a
Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
- Step one - turn to the Lord. Ask for a clean heart. A heart of flesh and not stone.
- Guard your heart. What are you watching on TV? News, movies
- Think on what is good, ... Phil 4:8
- BE grateful - list how you are blessed,
- Pray for others
- Praise and worship the Lord
Ah, feelin the warmth already.