Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where Did I Go?

I was at the American Christian Fiction Writer's conference. This year it was held at the Hyatt by the Arch.

What a wonderful conference it was. Nothing like getting together with 700 other writers. The place filled with the Holy Spirit. Everyone looking to help each other. Truly a great experience.

SO I am back now and ready to write the words the Lord has for me. He is the author and finisher of our faith and I am honored and grateful that He has chosen me to write His Words of encouragement and hope to a world that is lost and dark with despair.

I ask that you would pray for Christian writers. That they would be inspired by the Lord and write. That stories of hope would go throughout the world.


Psalm 26:7

7That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

No comments:

Post a Comment